Sunday, June 8, 2014

God as an unknown

In Bill and Bob, God is a all powerful unknown something. But we have learned a bit more, we have evolved a bit more, we collectively know more, and the unknowns of god has been reduced in size, or splintered off.

So when reading the BB and other publications, we need to remember that what they refer to as god is not what I understand as god, but what they understand as god. That could be described as Nature, logos, philosophy, psychology, and much smaller unknowns in my belief system, as a non-thesis logic seeking person.

I need to learn more self management skills, and reduce my dependence of a god concept further still. I understand this food urge as a food supply adaption of the D2 sensors, along with leptin and bio-chemistry of carbohydrate rich - fat poor food supply, and much much more.

But what do I know?

1 comment:

Wisewebwoman said...

Thanks Fred for your thoughts and for visiting my blog. I too am an OA-er and AA-er. Sober and abstinent and a free-thinker as you will have gathered.
XO
WWW