Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Decaffeination

Decaffeination: the process of removing caffeine. So what do we call it if I remove my source of caffeine, and go to running my life in an unstimulated state? My plan is to go decaf, and if I have a head ache, withdrawl, I will add one tea, and see what happens.

This is likely a hit and miss process, much like a hit and miss governor on an old engine, it keeps the exhaust valve open when it is over speed. Sounds like Katie song...No fear of heights. brush drums.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhsYmfFGzk

That is the plan. Remove one more stimulus. Could it be that the stimulus are out stretching the physical capacity? Adrenal fatigue that the medical profession says does not exist, could be just that, exhaustion from over stimulus.

Thank you for reading this. Please feel free to post your own thoughts or opinions on this subject or any other.

No comments: