Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First Chemical Addictions , then Behavioural Addictions

It is my opinion that chemical addictions such as sugar, fructose, grains, nuts, omega 6 oils must be dealt with first, that is no sugars, grains, nuts, omega 6 oils, or what ever substance of choice is must be eliminated before  the behavioural addictions such as compulsive overeating is tackled. The main reason is that even a bit of the addictive substance can set off the slide.

Fructose is evil for those addicted to it. Even a bit of fruit can set off cravings, and if those cravings start, there is little one can do besides sleep, or exercise, or something that takes mind away. Mediation works for me, but I still need to do a bit of work. When I start to meditate, my motivation goes south. Gone for the day. Oh well.

It is often difficult to convince others, parents, other idiots (persons of fixed wrong beliefs) that we can have none of what others consider good foods. I just must stop considering that stuff as food. It is good tasting poison to me now.



No comments: