Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Suffering

Micheal Brown says that suffering is caused by the feeling that we can do something about the condition, rather than just acceptance. The now, or present moment is important. The now is the continuity of present moments.

I will extent that to say suffering from cravings is the feeling that I should or can do something to remove the craving, or thinking that I should remove the craving. The craving is a feeling, it does not need to be acted on.

So is it a core belief that is wrong that is causing all these issues? http://lauraschenck.com/?s=core+beliefs

Do I have a core value that says that that I must act on a craving? On on hunger? Perhaps the idea that a craving should be addressed is just wrong. Who has a map of all these mind concepts?

No comments: